Getting Your Real Estate License in Toronto, Ontario!
To get your real estate license in Toronto, there are a series of courses that take need to complete.
You are required to pass a total of six exams that includes 3 in the pre-registration period and 3 during the article period in order to earn your real estate salesperson (Realtor) license in Ontario.
This Real Estate Exams are in multiple choice format and many people find them very difficult and confusing. Part of your preparation must include that you have to deal with this confusion multiple choices.
The Real Estate and Business Brokers Act (REBBA)
It is important to understand that REBBA is composed of three distinct parts. They are:
- The Real Estate and Business Brokers Act;
- The General Regulation made under this Act;
- The REBBA code of ethics.
These three components should be read and understood at the beginning of your courses. Furthermore, you must understand how these three components relate to each other.
Real estate is a substantive aspect in both the Ontario as well as a Canadian economies. Property possession is of paramount economic, social and political importance in Canadian society. An occupation in real estate requires diligence, flexibility, and hard work on your part, but it also delivers wonderful benefits as well as a growth possibilities.
To become registered as a Salesperson you must:
- be a resident of Canada
- be at least 18 years of age
- Complete the Pre-registration Segment courses within 18 months of the start date of the first course (Real Estate as a Professional Career)
- Professional Instructors. Learn real estate from professionals.
- Complete review of all content and test-taking strategies.
- The flexibility you need. 1 on 1 class.
- Master the body of knowledge for the Ontario Real Estate License Exam in as little as 3-4 months.
- A tutor with the skills and style to best meet your needs.
- The freedom to meet when and where you want.*
- A custom prep plan designed by an elite tutor.
- 1 on 1 Tutoring & Real Estate Exam Preparation
- Frequent adjustments to match your progress.
- Unlimited Practice tests
- Excellent Guide by Knowledgeable tutors